The last time I did any talk radio was ten years ago, when I was promoting Muddy Tracks. Doing “Coast to Coast AM” this morning was very interesting, showing me :
1) I’m not as young as I used to be! Staying up from about 1 a.m. has taken it out of me, though it will be a while before I am able to sleep.
2) George Noory is a nice guy, just like Alex Merklinger and the others I interacted with in 2001.
3) The show has tremendous draw. The Cosmic Internet was down to 7,044 at 6 a.m., better than any of my other books has ever done.
4) Radio would be a great place for someone with ADHD! Although we spoke on and off for the better part of three hours, the interruptions caused by commercial breaks made it feel like George and I never got finished with any one topic.
5) People’s awareness has advanced a lot in ten years, judging from the questions. Good thing!